ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mike Shand

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I was in Petrol Blue 182 on M25 and we both came off at Pease Pottage. I did wonder if it was you due to the plate. I bought your F1's from you and I collected in my black 172. Small world.

197 Albi S11AND
I was in Petrol Blue 182 on M25 and we both came off at Pease Pottage. I did wonder if it was you due to the plate. I bought your F1's from you and I collected in my black 172. Small world.

Yep was me your petrol blue caught my eye looks stunning realised it was you when i went passed. I'm working in Crawley at minute hence being over this way. I do apologise for the state of my car Working on a building site.

Mike

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Ha ha. since you went past me I saw you plate and was trying to put 2 and 2 together. The plate obviously looks like SHAND, I remembered your name from buying the wheels but you threw me off with where you were heading. I remembered seeing your for sale post of the Ph1 and buying a Albi 197 so assumed it was you. Glad you liked my car. Stands out a bit doesn't it.

197 Albi S11AND
Yeh was the plate not on the ph1 when you collected the wheels? Yeh the phase 1 went to a local guy to me and now lives on track a lot my 197 does take some abuse not had it 6 months yet and iv done 14,000 miles, yes iv never had a 182 but if I did it would have to be petrol blue look nice in the mirror just mean.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
No. Plate wasn't on at the time. Still got the wheels in the shed waiting to get 888's for the black 172/ Roll on next year. :D