ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

midgeland road blackpool

clio 182
i have seen 2 sports also this week! i pass through every morning and night in a blue 182 with black turinis! i have seen an inferno twice now and a black 1*2 also! not sure the name of the road but its the one by the railway near the sports place haha!

clio 182
Im in a blue 182 plate "CH53KTH" I'll wave next time! Also there a meet in March in Cheshire a few local lads are going if anyone fancies it?

Abarth 595 Comp
Saw a stickered up Arctic the other day and thought it might be you!

Where else did you see me? Only saw you on Midgeland Rd!
not me but someone else spotted you in preston! also just removed those stickers today after being too lazy to do it for weeks

Was on the way to or at work both times haha. I potter about a lot in summer and get no spotted posts then get 2 when only using the car for commuting! Replied to the other spotted post after my earlier reply to this thread, rumbled when it was parked up at work!

E92 330
i have seen 2 sports also this week! i pass through every morning and night in a blue 182 with black turinis! i have seen an inferno twice now and a black 1*2 also! not sure the name of the road but its the one by the railway near the sports place haha!
Im the Inferno CP55WRK :D