ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe their isn't a thread for this. Anybody else pre-ordered it?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Not a 320d
Looks like EA has re-cycled an existing game engine.....again. Whod of thought it.

Will probably play it but theres no way ill pay for it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Fairly sure there is a thread.

Eitherway I thought single player on the last one was mint so ill get this no doubt.

Frostbite 2 is almost a brand new engine isn't it? On this and BF3?

Not a 320d
Will be soon ;)

Just saying its the same re cycled s**t. How is that game any different from BF3?

As I said, ill play it. MOH was a f**king disgrace on the PC. Atleast this should play smoothly like BF3 did.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
As said above the last MoH campaign was great fun. I've pre ordered the limited edition from Tesco for £31 and it comes with access to Battlefield 4 beta too. Even if it is the same as BF3, that's hardly a bad thing? Great game imo.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Assume it'll be quicker than BF3 just like MoH was to BC:2

Same engine but faster game play.

Ill give it a blast mos def. loved all the BC/BF/MoH games so far on console.

Octy VRS
Just what we need, another modern day war game. MoH was great when it was old school.

Nissan 350z
In the video notice how the AI companion moves from cover to cover, ducking behind boxes etc and yet the players character just glides through it all almost like a spectator. Its almost like a theme park ride where you're in a cart just shooting things that go past ocasionaly. Am i the only one that noticed this?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just what we need, another modern day war game. MoH was great when it was old school.

I liked the WW2 settings too - they need to be revisited, I think :)

I've heard that the PC version of this has got horrendous control inputs. I won't even go near this until that's confirmed to be otherwise. A PC game in 2012 without custom inputs is a total disgrace. No different that buying a new 50" 3D TV and finding that you can get Beeb 1 & 2, ITV and occasionally on a Wednesday afternoon around 3.12pm - you get Channel 4 too.

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
In the video notice how the AI companion moves from cover to cover, ducking behind boxes etc and yet the players character just glides through it all almost like a spectator. Its almost like a theme park ride where you're in a cart just shooting things that go past ocasionaly. Am i the only one that noticed this?

Much like every other FPS in existence?

Nissan 350z
I wouldnt say that; in the Gear of War series for example you actually do run from cover to cover yourself just like the AI companions do.

I suppose you are right though, the majority of BF/CoD titles dont do this. I just never really noticed it before unlike this video where the companion makes it seem so painfully obvious for some reason.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm not sure what you mean?

Do you think on this you don't control the movement, just the aim?

Not a 320d
I haven't played MoH since Allied Assault on the PC, might give this a go!

I remember trying to get that s**t running on my old AMD K6-2, overclocked to 450mhz!! Also sported a Ge Force 2 Graphics card.

What a nightmare, must of ran the full game at 15 fps.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It was amazing, TDM in the Village or Objective on the V2 rocket facility were still among the best ever MP experience I've ever had

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Beta is out on Xbox if any of you have that.

Really looking forward to this. Loved the last one but the campaign was too short and i wasn't online at the time.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
How do we get the beta?

I loved the single player, was way too short but the sniper missions in the mountains and that bit in the house being attacked at the bottom of the hill was UNREAL.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Open Beta apparently? Xbox only though :(

Look in the game demo's area of xbox online (or wherever the demo's are?)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Its apparently out today. Maybe the time is set for the US? So maybe later on today for the UK? Also spotted that it might not be in demo's but you just have to search for it? I dont know as I dont have an xbox.
Should be on there somewhere though?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just had a little look online and I think it's down at the moment.

Good start haha.

I sacked off going the gym for this ffsnake!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Fully awesome! 100% buying. The last one was way better than any recent Call of Duty.

I've said it before but i got friggin goosebumps on the final stand mission when they're coming in waves.

Incredible mission that was.

You can choose from 70 odd different tier 1 forces in this. Mint!

Wish the beta would hurry up.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've said it before but i got friggin goosebumps on the final stand mission when they're coming in waves.

Incredible mission that was.

You can choose from 70 odd different tier 1 forces in this. Mint!

Wish the beta would hurry up.

Me too. Meant to be going out for a meal with the missis, want to get this downloading before I go so when I get back I'll be able to play.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just found this on battlelog

"***9AM Update***

Beta Launch TBD – Coming Today

Players,

The Medal of Honor Warfighter beta is not yet available on Xbox Live Marketplace for download. The issue is temporary and we’re working with the Xbox team to get it out the door. We will provide an update at 11am with an update.

Players,

Thanks for your patience while we work to launch the Warfighter beta! We're working with the Xbox team to release the beta via Xbox live Marketplace. We'll provide an update at 9am Pacific with our progress here. Stay tuned!

Daniel_MOHW
Senior Community Manager"

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
1.6GB!

Will let you know later, it's taking forever to load as my flat mates playing poker online.

Living with a pro poker player isn't ideal for gaming haha.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I probably will buy it. Last one I played was where I hid in some cage/box in an enemy ship near the start of the game? Years ago. :eek:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Any reviews yet? Just got in and just started the download, could be a late night tonight!