ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and 4 pals doing a clio cup 172 " Top Gear " challenge round europe

cup 172, 330d msport
Hi all, as said me and 4 friends who have all been petrol heads as long as we can remember have decided to go around Europe next spring in clio 172 cups. We will be doing it in a "Top Gear" style with challenges, track days, etc. along the way. As it stands 3 of us have purchased vehicles, but 2 are still looking. We are going to have some form of budget for mods, although 1 lad is already fully stripped out and painted inside with a set of sparco r333's.
image-jpg.jpg
image-jpg.jpg
We are new to these forums, but I will hopefully keep posting progress on all the vehicles as they become trip ready! We are keeping a look out on the parts forum all the time too, so will no doubt spk to/meet some of u guys. For now here are acouple of pics
image-jpg.jpg
image-jpg.jpg
image-jpg.jpg
any suggestions for challenges, roads to travel etc. would be appreciated! Thanks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This is brilliant, great effort mate and look forward to the updates. And hey if it goes well, top gear presenters next. You never know :)

Have fun

cup 172, 330d msport
Not a bad idea pacman! I'll let the lads know. I'll keep updating when we nail down exact route etc.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
1 - A homeless person in each of your cars!
2 - A car full of hoes in Germany.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
What route have you guys got planned? I did one a couple of years ago in the 182, it'll be amazing!

Clio 182 Trophy
Me and 4 friends are touring Europe in August too, 23rd - 31st. Where are people going? Could have a little meet somewhere haha