ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Martin's New DCi 90

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Bought this the other day for the mrs, pick it up a week tomorrow think im more excited than her!!
Its a Dynamique Medianav, 5 months old with 2500 miles on it, ex demonstrator so comes with the Rlink built in sat nav, cruise control, air con, esp, electric front and back windows and a few other bits ive probably missed!
book figure is a combined 88.8mpg, will see how close it gets to that! but if its anything like my dci 80 and its combined figure it should get close!
just got the dealer photos at the moment but will get some better ones when ive got it, ordered some new detailing gear to give it a once over :)
f.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

r.jpg

5.jpg

i.jpg

given its the mrs car this one will stay almost standard, ordered the DAB digital radio module for it and ordering the carbon pack for it which consists of a front splitter, sideskirts, rear diffuser, fog light surrounds and wing mirror bases
CopiedeClioperso.jpg

and ill probably stick it on Bluefin software for 110bhp and some extra torque :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Carbon pack looks great!

Should have bought red though! :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Carbon pack looks great!

Should have bought red though! :smile:
yeah really finishes the car off, we wanted red but would have had to go brand new or petrol 😧

black looks good with the carbon too the one in the showroom was that spec although it also had the red pack which doesn't photo well at all but in the flesh actually looks really good, inc the wheels which I thought were horrid in the pics I had saw before hand!
10685549_10201960855903420_8720265355039186540_n.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It's the wheels for me that finish off the red one.

That red blade looks great on that black one though - Anth alloys and I'd be happy :)

Suzuki Jimny
I had one of these as a courtesy car, liked the torque of it and how nice it was on the motorway. Ragged it about for 24 hours and got 55mpg. Even handled well!
Really hate the stupid gloss black trim in the interior, had fingerprints all over it!

Bluefin you say? I still have my old one you could buy ;)

What number Clio is this for you, 142?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had one of these as a courtesy car, liked the torque of it and how nice it was on the motorway. Ragged it about for 24 hours and got 55mpg. Even handled well!
Really hate the stupid gloss black trim in the interior, had fingerprints all over it!

yeah not looking forward to the finger prints! I was well impressed with it, it may only have 10bhp more than my dci 80 but its got something silly like 40lbft more! nearly as much torque as my old dci 106

Bluefin you say? I still have my old one you could buy :wink:

What number Clio is this for you, 142?

number 12 I think?! lol!! I thought Bluefin was only worth £25 for a trade in against a new one 2nd hand as my mate looked into one a few months ago for his bmw.

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
I looked the look of one of these as do a lot of driving, took it for a test drive, handles well, looked great, just couldn't handle the interior. Even the test car looked filthy on the inside, could have been such a better car.
Like the black and red.

number 12 I think?! lol!! I thought Bluefin was only worth £25 for a trade in against a new one 2nd hand as my mate looked into one a few months ago for his bmw.

Dunno how it works with BMWs, usually all you have to do is pay Superchips £200 odd quid and they reset it so it can be used again on another motor, saves £60/£70 over a new one!