ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manly technology appreciation thread.

ST1050, 320d
So I figured theres quite alot of gaming/av enthusiasts on here so why not show us your tv/gaming setup? Here's mine:

CIMG0140.jpg

32" Sharp LCD
Panasonic 5.1 Surround System
XBOX 360
PS3 with Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse
SNES
N64
Gamecube

Think I have all my needs covered, running out of room for anymore consoles haha.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A pic I took back in 07, cant believe how time flies! Anyway this is my bedroom:

mysetupzp9.jpg

Since however the xbox has been sold, bought an elite and ps3, sold the elite, then sold the ps3, and bought another elite which now resides in the living room along with the wii.

Octy VRS
So I figured theres quite alot of gaming/av enthusiasts on here so why not show us your tv/gaming setup? Here's mine:

CIMG0140.jpg

32" Sharp LCD
Panasonic 5.1 Surround System
XBOX 360
PS3 with Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse
SNES
N64
Gamecube

Think I have all my needs covered, running out of room for anymore consoles haha.
You have a big Nintendo line up, but no Wii on your Ikea Lack TV Bench.

ST1050, 320d
LOL, yeah, i'm also lacking a NES :( All in good time my friend. As for the bench...for less than £40 you can't go wrong haha