ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Making selling cheaper

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup
How can you make it cheaper to sell stuff, as e-bay and paypal fees are mounting up, or do i just need to shut up and put up?
Ta

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
start prices lower - if its a strong item forget buy it nows unless your desperate for cash. Make sure your not withdrawing less than £50.00 a time out of your paypal account - you will have a fee of 25p otherwise. You could use auctivia to put photos in the listing instead of paying for more than one through ebay.
I deal with mostly payments of £100>, the fee to accept such payment by paypal is very high.....I now also offer payment by personal cheque......just wiat to the pennies are in your account before you send the item and your covered - aslong as the names match - and they have a confirmed paypal posting address......

Hope this helps......

As the saying goes though - "the house always wins" ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
Use an ebay shop for £6 a month for stock items, its about 5 - 10p per 30 days for pretty much any item.

However, you have to pay double the final value fees....can work out cheaper if you find that you are listing stuff many times before a sale.

Also save all your listings up ready to list on the 10p/5p listing days. no doubt there will be another after xmas.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Formally Clio 182
Yeah I have an ebay shop. It's a featured one. Costs me about £25 a month.

So far this month the listings bill is on about £140.00.

I blame Christmas!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup
Yeah I have an ebay shop. It's a featured one. Costs me about £25 a month.

So far this month the listings bill is on about £140.00.

I blame Christmas!

But you probably made more than normal!

Yeah ive been waiting for those 'special' days, there handy. I have found it cheaper than a car boot that i had 6 quid entry, and all the pikeys wanted summit for nothing!
Cheers for the info.