ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Made me feel sick

MK3

Dynamiqueee
PMSL whatta beauty! Perhaps he gave the wrong colour code when getting the bodykit painted..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Apparently its had new front and rear discs and pads....

Hasn't even got rear discs?? :S

172 with k-tec sound
jesus, he should be strapped naked to the bonnet, with a big for sale sign dangling from his knob

Monaco
pretty cheeky saying "sports seats, colour coded" what he means is 14.S seats with covers on them.

clio 182 FF + chipped
OMG thats awful, i feel embrassed for the person that owns it. He/she probably drives around in it thinking there the nuts.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Repost but yeah, as I said before.... I can imagine his cruzzin skillz blud.....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tASaPvValI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tASaPvValI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tbh, my bike can't peddle backwards fast enough. That is the most horrid colour combo. Even Ali's car looks better.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
:dead:

I saw a new-ish fiesta in almost identical to that the other day, blue with orange bumpers and spoiler, and blue CC'd wheels with Ford written where Clio is.

Are they trying to copy some particular car or are they blind/part of a cult?

BG 182 FF
PMSL!! i cann't believe he has put a reserve on it either, i imagine the owner is that G he is probably H.