ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mad offers on Steam - mainly for today only?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just got Defense Grid (I, ahem.... had an acquired copy before ;)), STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl and Tank Universal - all for a mere £4.32!

Well worth looking into if you're after some cheap games. Mirrors Edge was just over £3, iirc?

D.

172 and vw passat
The Orange Box £8.49Contains (half-life2, half-life:episode one, half-life:episode two, half-life:lost coast, portal ,team fortress 2)

will cost £42.70 to buy all seperate.

and TF2 is £8.49 on its own.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yes, PC only.

Just bought Bioshock for £3.49! Was going to buy the Xbox version for £14 but I've just saved myself a tenner. Plus it'll look better on my PC.

Thanks for the heads up Darren.

You still around, old man?!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, PC only.

Just bought Bioshock for £3.49! Was going to buy the Xbox version for £14 but I've just saved myself a tenner. Plus it'll look better on my PC.

Thanks for the heads up Darren.

No worries m8 - glad it was of some use. :)

Prices are changing on a daily basis. I bought L4D2 for our nephew last week for the full £29 price. Yet Sargara picked it up for a tenner less already!

D.