ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 200 EDC pics.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Just another from the front.

Trying to sway the haters LOL!!

imagejpg1_zps7ce9f761.jpg

Looks much better than my bottom feeder fish mouth front end that's for sure.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
i dont understand the ford bukkakists moaning the clio looks the same as a 1.2.

The clio looks the same except for the font, rear bumpers and alloys.. just as the ford fiesta St looks the same as the fiesta S except for the front, rear bumper and alloys..

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I might not have so much hate for the aethstetics if they got the wings right.

Standard wings for the loss... Even stuck on arches like the Meg 250 and twingo would make it so much better.
You've just hit the nail on the head for me. The old 200 was great because of its rediculous looks! That wide arse and silly wing flare was great, really aggressive. This just has a new bumper or two.

I also dont like the drive (yes I've driven one). But cba going into that.

LY 200 EDC LUX
Just if anyones interested....

This particular car was 'EVO's' long termer aswell. Bit of history I guess :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I don't see the point in people coming into people's ownership threads to say they don't like the car. Maybe in the main thread, but this is someone's pride and joy that's getting shat on.

I think LY is still the best colour really, then white. Do you have any plans for it?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
He asked for positive AND negative.

As you say, its HIS pride & joy. In reality, what other people think shouldnt affect how much HE likes the car. I couldnt give a rats ar5e what people think of my purchases for example.

LY 200 EDC LUX
I honestly have no problem with people saying they don't like the car, I know its not to everyone's taste. So long as they can say 'why' they don't like it. Its by no means a perfect car, but in relation to my mk3 200, its streets ahead, IMO of course.

Oh, and because it was EVO's long termer, i reckon that makes it worth about 70k. Offers around 50k will secure it LOL!!!

LY 200 EDC LUX
I'm also partway through giving her a big detail at the mo. apologies on the pics, will take some good ones when its all done......

20150119_131757_zps971f9b73.jpg

20150119_131839_RichtoneHDR_zps0898edd1.jpg

20150119_131839_RichtoneHDR_zps0898edd1.jpg

20150119_134519_zpsaf947cad.jpg

LY 200 EDC LUX
Thanks guys. I quite like that in AG aswell!

Ordered some OSRAM bulbs but UPS have delivered them to the completely wrong address. Doh!!

LY 200 EDC LUX
Finally got my OSRAM's after a mix up with the delivery company. Not too bad to fit, just a bit fiddly really (didnt help as it was freezing and I couldent feel my fingers). I highly recommend using a small mirror to anyone with a 200t, made the job 10x easier as you can't see into the recess that the bulbs sit in.

20150124_152123_zpsc531852a.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Remove the other top access cover, then you can see what you're doing, the bulbs are a lot easier to change than in the 182

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Nope I think you're after Stephen, I'm still awaiting long term feedback before dipping my toe in that direction. It may also bugger up my RS monitor.

GW 200T
Mines with forge at the minute intercooler and looking at the induction system.
Then it'll be booked in for a remap.

Spoke with Stephen a week or so ago. Running 240 with no mods says feels a lot quicker better mpg