ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Turbo Project

172 cup turbo
Not the most exciting up date but this just arrived in the post :)

030120141278_zps7b2b625c.jpg

Cheers again for all the comments guys

haha i got exactly same one. u copying me??

172 cup turbo
I think it ranges between 230bhp up to 300ish bhp depending on spec. the high end figures will likely be forged.

I'm hoping for 240-245bhp but I'm not to worried about chasing figures on the rollers

236 bhp in mine is plenty tbh. ull beat some suprising cars trust me ;-)

RB Clio 182
BOOK THIS IN with andyrg. best money i have EVER spent :)

Dont tempt me mate, is the difference in straight line speed very noticeable?

It might sound a daft question because of the turbo and extra power/torque etc, but my n/a clio feels fast than my old tuned corsa vxr.

TWS

LY 182 Turbo
I have the money for this, im not sure whether or not to book it in or to save the money for a rainy day, i am really tempted tbh.

when mines done your welcome to come see it.

haha i got exactly same one. u copying me??

Andy told me its the best one :)

236 bhp in mine is plenty tbh. ull beat some suprising cars trust me ;-)

I've no doubt it will, I think they surprise quite a few cars stock so with the extra power it should be good

TWS

LY 182 Turbo
Thanks mate, i bought my clio from Blyth Northumberland, its a good couple of hours drive, but i probably would to see what its like :)

I'm around 30-40mins north of Blyth, but often travel south to Newcastle which would take a small chunk out your drive,

172 cup turbo
Dont tempt me mate, is the difference in straight line speed very noticeable?

It might sound a daft question because of the turbo and extra power/torque etc, but my n/a clio feels fast than my old tuned corsa vxr.
Noticeable??? Omg yes. Say goodbye to m3's, type r, r32, focus RS 300hp one and played with a post he rs3 and kept up with him until 120mph then he pulled away. So all in all for the £3k u spend well worth it

Trophy Turbo :)
Most of the Parts are here now, Awaiting the Downpipe to be fabricated as i ran out of stock from mail order stuff opps, Should be ready by Tuesday :)

Polo gti
Clioturbo.co.uk FTW, mines only running 0.3 atm, quicker than e46 m3, can match e92 v8 m3 upto about 130/140! Roll on extra boost :p!!

TWS

LY 182 Turbo
Noticeable??? Omg yes. Say goodbye to m3's, type r, r32, focus RS 300hp one and played with a post he rs3 and kept up with him until 120mph then he pulled away. So all in all for the £3k u spend well worth it

showing some quick cars how its done there :)

Great car.

Awesome plans!!!

cheers mate

Most of the Parts are here now, Awaiting the Downpipe to be fabricated as i ran out of stock from mail order stuff opps, Should be ready by Tuesday :)

not long now eh? ;)
Clioturbo.co.uk FTW, mines only running 0.3 atm, quicker than e46 m3, can match e92 v8 m3 upto about 130/140! Roll on extra boost :p!!

that's pretty impressive,

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Does anyone actually use clioturbo.co.uk? I logged on the other day and theres been hardly any posts on there for months?

its Andy's company name as much as a forum I think mate,

Tom, youve hit the nail on the head, :) We started a forum but its ment to be a data base, if you have not been authorised to be on the forum then you can see any thing, if you have joined and them been approved you can see the threads ;) may be certain people cant see posts for this reason :)

The new Shop will be live next week :) along side a database

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
may be certain people cant see posts for this reason

Not sure mate? the last post I can see seems to be from Si on Xmas day?

Maybe I'll get kicked off there the same as that Renault UK facebook group that seems to be run by muppets ;-)

Polo gti
Around 220! Actuator was soft on rollers :( also my car only weighs 940kgs lol! Back too clioturbo in feb for few mods and boost up ;)

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Tom, youve hit the nail on the head, :) We started a forum but its ment to be a data base, if you have not been authorised to be on the forum then you can see any thing, if you have joined and them been approved you can see the threads ;) may be certain people cant see posts for this reason :)

The new Shop will be live next week :) along side a database

You wanna approve me now then? Got declined a while ago LOL

182 Cup & DCi 172
I am still declined as well haha

Can't wait to get mine done by Andy. Seem to be loads popping up now - the more the better

All good news that Pretty much the Full kit has now arrived only awaiting for some plugs and cables for the loom. :) and the Gaskets from Nissan :)