ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 on eccy rd sheffield 8.30 last night

LY Clio 182 cup
We will have to get a small sheffield mini meet one day, I missed the drive to Ladybower as I was on holiday guttered lol

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
Would definitely be up for a mini meet. Ladybower was looking lovely today, drove past on the way to Bakewell this morning.

Am sure I have just seen you going down into ecco lol.

Nice to see your no longer a pikey member too ;)
Yep that was me! on my way to chap.

I never react quick enough with a flash or wave, just a stupid look as I pass :S.

Yep I paid up again for 12 months, was on the todo list.

There is a ph1 v6 in Sheffield and the numberplate is V6 6LEO (i think) but they have made it look luke V6 CLEO

I know which one you mean, used to be around leppings lane alot, and the middlewood area but that was some time ago now.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
doh, i should read this more often!! i live on eccy rd, shud've kept my eyes out for another spot lol! my car's usually at my parents where it's safer tho ;)
sheffield mini meet sounds spot on, i can never make these sunday drives miles away!

I've got a Flame Red 172, some of my mates have a student house just of Eccy Rd so i'm up there quite a bit :)

Yeah I've seen that LY on Eccy road a few times.

Cleo, pretty sure I was behind you in Chap the other day :p

Was that on the motorway AmDaMan (between Meadowhall and 35?) I saw a flamer on there but thats the only one I can recall (prehaps I just wasnt using my mirrors though :eek:

LY Clio 182 cup
Was just in crystal tonight, clio was parked outside looking as great as ever. Me and the girlies were outside and I overheard a group of lads saying "how amazing is that clio, its always mint" hahaha

I was so so happy lol : )