ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lumpy idle

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Hi all,

Did a service on my 172 yesterday, replaced the oil, filter, air filter, cabin filter, ABS ring that was cracked, both ball joints, both track-rod ends, front discs and pads, a new CV boot and finally a new rear wiper.

This morning on my way to work she has developed a very lumpy idle, it was fine last night when I drove it 40 miles back from my parents where I did the work. Fuel comusption is fine, driving it back steady last night it was getting 43.7MPG and this morning it is will reading 42MPG after driving it across the city in slow traffic.

It did have a few problems starting the other morning, do you think it could be my TDC sensor and not the Lambda sensor?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Also, I'm not sure if I managed to tighten the air box enough with the hex drive I had. Could that be causing problems?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Just been out to the car on my lunch and it started first time and settled straight into a 800rpm idle. Even more odd. Do you reckon it could be Coolant Temperature Sensor?