ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lucky escape in a evo

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
f00k me that was close! thought they had all that electrickery to stop that happening, i.e yaw control etc...

172 semi skimed cup
did you see them hold hands at the end? he had some serious stick for that

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
f00k me that was close! thought they had all that electrickery to stop that happening, i.e yaw control etc...

Nothing can help you from entering a corner too fast, gravity will take its course.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
"In Gran Turismo, I kept the wheel in straight line and no throtle, let the car slide out the corner, then control it back when it get back the traction.... and I never try it in real life..."

Quality quote

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Seen that one coming a mile off! No ammount of toys can help you bein a sh it driver.

seen this before - really, really lucky!
he was, apparently, running A048s - don't know how experienced he was on them but maybe they caught him out. dumb track to be experimenting with track tyres on if so

PH1 Oddy, M140i
its easy to say from the comfort of my easy chair but but had he wound out the initial heavy steer in and easied on the throttle he would have been fine....

Lol at all the armchair racing drivers.

Dunno why they recruit F1 drivers from F2 championship when all the best drivers are on cliosport

Black Gold with cup packs
I'm probably a shite driver. Hense the reason why I don't drive like a nob head.
I would have gone into the railings for sure

Last edited:
  Facelift R53 Cooper S
i can't really comment on his driving as i've never driven an Evo,
i'd probably put the thing on its roof!

what version Evo are the Tommy Makkinen ones?

is it 5 or 6?

VX220 Turbo
was too busy winding in oposite lock only to need to take it off even quicker when the front end got it's grip. I've had quite a bit of circuit training myself and you're always told never let go of the wheel the most lock you ever need can be done with both hands in the 10 - 2 position that way you know which way the wheels are pointing if it starts to go wrong.

Elise/VX220/R26
Camber plain and simple. One of the things that takes you by surprise at the ring some spots its just trying to spit you into the armco. The tiniest mistake can end up in a tank slapper. Its not that hes a s**t driver partuicularly. Its just that the ring is a really fecking dangerous place. Sometimes people dont appreciate that fact.