ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovefilm no longer doing game rental

Goliath I
Just had an email from Lovefilm saying that as of 8th August they will be removing games from their package and only DVD's and Blu Ray will be available.

May answer some questions that have been asked of how game rental will work on the next gen consoles - it won't!

Gutted though, used them for years with not a single problem. :(

Yep, I got the email too - considering 99% of the games I play on my PS3 these days are from LoveFilm it's a bit of a bummer. Oh well, I'll probably sticking with them regardless though.

Goliath I
I don't really watch many films so there's not going to be much point in me having it once the games are cut off.

I buy around 2-3 games a year and had everything else through them. I loved it as you would play games which you'd never take the chance of buying, some were s**t and some awesome! Now Im gonna have to choose wisely! Lol