ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lotus Esprit on air

Turbos.
Nice to see something completely different from the norm; i love it. Classic, simple looks and perfect stance.

Disastra Coupe
In one way, it seems a shame on what's a fairly rare car now... But on the other hand it does look really smart!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's lovely because it looks oem with a nice stance.

It looked great at Castle Combe yesterday.

7961888112_28fd1320da_b.jpg

Nail on the head. I love how stuff like this will be upsetting some balding men in knitted sweatshirts that meet up at a pub once a month to discuss their precious old cars.

Hang about I'm a balding man with knitted cardigans, not sweatshirts and I love the whole Retro car movement of taking something from my youth and giving it a modern twist, having said that I get loads of people coming up to me at Classic Car shows to tell me how I've ruined my Elf by giving it period 1960s mods. I really should put a V-tec lump in it some time.

It's not a dig at you Pete, it's a dig at the people stuck in their ways. You just happened to fit the stereotype image :eek:. Like I said already, I can appreciate that train of thought on keeping it 100% as it was meant to be, but sod that, they're there to be enjoyed!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nah, looks daft imo. Would much rather a nice concours example.

I'm 23, loads of hair but am partial to the old knitted sweater in winter.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You'll be pleased to know that my new clio has sod all arch gap ;)