ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of Clio's - Modified Car Driver Meet tonight.

Iceberg 172
Tom his name is Matt I went school with him..
theres 3/4 black 182s, 3 black 172s, a couple of mondial 1*2s! I was like the only person in belper with a rs Clio back when I got mine last may! I sold my bg 182 for my iceberg so now it's the only one lol! U weren't in Langley mill mcdonalds on Saturday Eve were u?

theres 3/4 black 182s, 3 black 172s, a couple of mondial 1*2s! I was like the only person in belper with a rs Clio back when I got mine last may! I sold my bg 182 for my iceberg so now it's the only one lol! U weren't in Langley mill mcdonalds on Saturday Eve were u?

Ahh yes, I went to turn a EML light off a while back for him. Haha lots of them then!

No that would have been paul I think!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi, I drive past it, :eek: every day ive even been in it but my car doesn't very often do carparks lol :approve:

ITB BG 182
Im around langley mill a bit, might have been me if it was a BG 182