ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lollipop Final Release

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Everyone waxes lyrical about android etc yet I've never needed to start a thread because my iPhone's trolling me with battery life problems or anything else?

I've had one and I went from phone user to phone caretaker which had a long list of checks and setting changes to work on morning noon and night.. I fked it off as I didn't buy a dog to bark myself.

Am I right in saying, android users are like diy car modders, they just love fking about, if it's not broke or playing up they aren't happy??

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Lol.
I'm sure you will find plenty of threads moaning about iPhone issues in the Apple section.

Android has a massive share in the market due to the majority of phone manufacturers using it but then adding their skin on top, which a lot of people stick with but a fair few root them to get stock android and to get the phones running as good as they can.
I imagine if Google went like Apple and kept Android to their devices then there wouldn't be half as many issues.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone waxes lyrical about android etc yet I've never needed to start a thread because my iPhone's trolling me with battery life problems or anything else?

I've always used Android and my experience is identical to yours. What does that say?

I do chuckle when there are so many viable alternatives out there that people still cling to the almost desperate sense of superiority when it comes to Apple products. You're cool and Apple truly love (own?) you for giving them more cash reserves than a lot of small countries.

Just has a peek in the apple thread. Bendy phones, problems updating, iTunes issues, blue screen issues etc.

So you may not, but a lot of people do start threads about apple issues.

I like the diy and community of android. If there's something the phone can't do but your expecting it should be able to. There's probably something on XDA to fix that.

Anyone with a HTC one M8 I'm running the leedroid Rom and the battery life is fantastic

2014 Focus Titanium

I've had one and I went from phone user to phone caretaker which had a long list of checks and setting changes to work on morning noon and night.. I fked it off as I didn't buy a dog to bark myself.

Am I right in saying, android users are like diy car modders, they just love fking about, if it's not broke or playing up they aren't happy??

Obvious troll is obvious.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
The option to be able to flick away notifications while you're doing something else is a lot better.

Previously, if I was doing something and say someone texted me, I'd swipe it away but then the notification would disappear from the top bar and sometimes I'd forget to go back and reply. Now it just dismisses it and keeps it up top.

Little things like that were much needed.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Has this all come through on its own or have you downloaded it from somewhere?
Still waiting for mine to pop up. Hopefully it'll come through soon though tho. My mate got it the other night on his N5.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Has this all come through on its own or have you downloaded it from somewhere?
Still waiting for mine to pop up. Hopefully it'll come through soon though tho. My mate got it the other night on his N5.
Comes through on its own mate