ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Link XBOX to PC Monitor?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Is it possible to link my xbox to my PC Monitor so the misses can have the TV and not whinge at me?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Audio is not done through VGA. Seperate cables for that, you'll just need some sort of adapter to in screen speakers/external ones depending upon what you have.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
So the audio is done through the VGA cable as well? Just hook monitor up to speakers?

You'll have the 360 VGA connector that will run from your 360 into the back of your Monitor, then on the 360 VGA lead you will also have a long audio wire that is attached, this will have the red and white audio connectors. If you are running your sound from an external sound source, like 5.1 surround etc then you'll need to connect these to wires to that. Depending on what sound source you are using you may need an adapter, but you'll soon find out.