ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus lights on a V6 in Stoke, with pic!

K20 EG Hatch
Cant remember the area and what time it was but it was yesterday while i was at work.

Just round the corner at the house i was working at there son had a 182 cup too :D

edit.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
aye, ive seen that v6 before around Bentilee/Bucknall area. Upsets me everytime i see it

Yozza'd Titanium 182
if theres one thing in the world of modding its buy lexus lights...
if theres a make of car you just DONT put em on its renault

and how could ur reuin such a good car...

p.s - i love your car!

clio
Well can I just say that when I bought the car the reverse light went and these are what we got delivered from Paris by Renault to replace them, please dont blame me!!! :-( the car is my baby!!

clio
Its not mine!!!

Thats a mark2, the one across the road from the furlong is the mark1 which is mine!!

Just realised..

clio
It actually duct tape, as sad as it sounds!! It got robbed and one of the pins to hold the wing securely have come out. so just waiting to get it sorted.. :-(

clio
The duct tape is only on the join from the door to the wheel arch, can hardly be seen, the picture above is not my car.