ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lewis & Jenson In The New Maclaren

Good video, car looks to be 'mezin. As you said, should be a sweet article when it gets together with the ferrari.

Happen to know the gormless looking Indian guy @1.48. See if i can get a test drive. lol

Turbos.
I like that they're all dressed in black...

Not sure if i like the car, it's very generic looking. Doesn't look bad, but compared to the 458, a bit predictable.

My mate has turned down the job to be in charge of the PR & Marketing for it, he's not sure if it will be a success! They have amazing facilities for a company that does fcuk all.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I agree it does have a very generic look about it, with no stand-out characteristics.

Abit like when you see cars in non-manufacturer licensed racing games.

Like this car from GTA
TURISMO.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I love it. I like that it's not a shouty supercar. The F1 was hardly extreme looking, this just carries it forward. When you see them next to each other, it's amazing how many lines are similar on them.

Renault Sport Clio 182
i was at goodwood when they were filming this, cant say im a huge fan of the car tbh, sounds nice, but im not keen on the looks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I like it. Like Warren said, the F1 was never anything special to look at, and we don't exactly need another Pagani.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fair old torque advantage over the 458 iirc? Love how clean and uncluttered the interior is
15_McLaren%20MP4-12C%20Interior-L.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think it will make a better drivers car than the ferrari.

The F1 was awsome when it came out.I hope they have done the same with this one...