ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaving Spa GP this morning

MGP W02
Followed an 02 plate 172 Monaco in the BrawnGP crew bus on our way to brussels this morning.

I wish every other fucker had left it until today. Calais tunnel terminal was chock-a-block on Sunday night. I mean proper rammed. It took 15 minutes to get through border control FFS. Trillions of English. Spotted a black R26 too.

Pee

172 Monaco Blue (27/468)
Was up in the trees at the bus stop chicane, was excellent! atmosphere and noise is epic! got on the track after the race and had a picnic on eau rouge!!

Random spot! Actual BrawnGP crew bus, i had my BrawnGP TShirt on :approve:

Last edited:
  It's A Reno
I wish every other f**ker had left it until today. Calais tunnel terminal was chock-a-block on Sunday night. I mean proper rammed. It took 15 minutes to get through border control FFS. Trillions of English. Spotted a black R26 too.

Translation.... I was there too, why didn't anyone spot. :(
Me needy.

Hai.

It's A Reno
We bumped into Spa a few years ago on our travels and enede up at the opposite side of the track to Eau Rouge.
It blew me away how steep that fcuker is.:eek: