ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest ps3 update

Just switched on to use music video thing, had to download new update when signed in, thats 10 mins and i am at 2%, is it a big update?

Bus w**ker
45 f**king minutes for me. For what? Some change to the shitty photo viewing thing that no fucker uses and the start of some w**k Facebook app thing to keep up with the XBox. Sony need to sort their heads out and provide the things their customers are screaming out for and stop f**king about with s**t like this or worrying about what Microsoft has just added, as lets be honest PSN has a LONG way to go to rival XBL.

Lol I love the compliants come update time, just switch to a wired connection and its done and dusted in 10 minutes or less than 5 if you have a good connection like myself:)

Clio 182 FF
Lol I love the compliants come update time, just switch to a wired connection and its done and dusted in 10 minutes or less than 5 if you have a good connection like myself:)
i have a wired and great connection and it still took 45mins for mine.

The films are on there now, tbh you would have thought they would have all been in HD.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
took about less than 5min for me,

Update has facebook etc onit, but now i dont kno were my bbc iplayer has gone :( gay

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
took about 5 for mine and you lot know how bad my connection is like

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Only took me a few minutes :eek:

It added a video download thing... but got rid of iPlayer!? And made the contact list hard to read.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was up at 6mb and still took about 20mins!

Was wanting a quick couple of tdm's didn't happen! c***s!

Octy VRS
Stop f**king moaning. Just download it onto a USB key, it took me 2 minutes last night.

And yes there is a problem with iPlayer on some models especially refurbs as they can be Euro models. Waiting for a fix, just use the browser instead for now.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
didnt have iplayer after the update, just turned on and now i have it?:S
faceook? where?

Bus w**ker
Facebook isn't activated yet is it, they have just lay the foundations for another useless bit of crap cluttering up the OS and spamming the s**t out of your Facebook page.

Cross in game chat is needed and a working, decent and easy to use invite system. But instead Sony give us s**t like this. c**ts.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
it's only someting to show off ur trophies i thought it would be like what xbox has

Octy VRS
All updates improve what we can do with the PS3, it's only a few mins out of your life. As I said before just DL it online on to a USB, piece of piss and takes about 5 mins so you can all stop moaning.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I just download it to a USB as the connection on the PS3 is crap even though it's sat right next to the 360 :(

200 Gordini
Mine took 2 minutes LITERALLY to download then another, say, 3 to install.

Stop moaning lol

(Although i would if it took half an hour)

I am convinced people should be arguing over which router and NOT which console downloads the fastest, I get great speeds on both:cool: