ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest pics of my Del Sol

A silver Honda
Since the last time i posted some pics i've changed wheels (again!), had the Mugen front bumper repaired and completely resprayed with new mesh and I D.I.Y. sprayed the engine cover.

2625980c.jpg

c81710b9.jpg

f5aa308a.jpg

b4f325d1.jpg

877ab7ee.jpg

daa4d170.jpg

b7a8012c.jpg

I sprayed the lips on the wheels myself, it took a whole week lol

A silver Honda
lol, thanks Mr Ali ;)

Skinny - I hate big spoilers on Delsols lol. Plus mine is a rare 'JDM y0' Mugen part :rasp:

I've actually been offered over a grand for the whole kit alone! Americans JDM fans are crazy for genuine Mugen shizzle lol

Chocolate Bar™
dont normally like these car, but i have to say i love that. really like the front bumper

A silver Honda
^^Yep.

Standard apart from a carbon fibre J-Racing style air intake, Spoon N1 backbox and an Fidanza lightweight (3.5 kilos) flywheel. Looking to get a decent header manifold and a decat along with removing the aircon next.

cheers for the comments all.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Mint..... Passenger Fog Light looks a Little out of position in one of those pics though

A silver Honda
They're JDM Yo ;)

Never been a fan of the del sol tbh always preferred the older model CRX's but that's a tidy example. Any pics with the old wheels on? Needs a wakaba to go with the shocker ;)
They are! the indicators on JDM models are flat where as the UK ones stick out, less drag ;)

Wakabas look cool but make me laugh. If you turned it around, the equivalent in Japan would be people sticking green P plates on their 'UKDM' Civics lol

Here are my previous wheels 15" Buddy Club P2s

00249ecc.jpg

Wish they made them in 16".... I'll be able to fit 282mm discs under the Rotas though when i upgrade them:)

cheers all

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. Leave the repeaters orange... these kids don't understand tyte. ;)

Bumper looks great too!

Wakaba though, as Si said. ;)

ph1 172
Silvervisions, Silvervisions, Silvervisions

What is it with people on here and Silvervisions. its like everybody has shares in them.