ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lambda sensor

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
the engine management light came on on the weekend, so found somewhere local who read the fault as P0130 SENSOR BANK 1

so can someone tell me if this is the one before or after the cat and where can i buy one cheaper than the £104 + vat the renault dealer wants for one.

thanks

mmm not sure about the sensor..all I know is that mine was the one after the cat...sorry.
Eurocarparts sell them mega cheap.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Has MPG or performance been affected since the EML came on?

performance hasnt been affected, mpg seems normal

the bloke read the fault and turned the EML off, but its come back on again within 5 hours

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
just been searching through old threads and came across this

Bank 1 generally referes to the sensor before the cat and bank 2 after the cat.

so can someone confirm this and the code P0130 means its the one before the cat please

If driveabilities not been affected I would be suprised if it was the Pre cat lambda but again I could be wrong, sorry cant help more lol.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Here you go Ian have a look here http://www.aa1car.com/trouble-codes/codes_199.htm It should of come up like this P0130....O2 Sensor Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 1) which this the one before the Cat. eurocarparts is worth a try or GSF car parts

hiya Neal, cheers for confirmation, found one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bosch-Lambda-Sensor-RENAULT-Clio-II-2-016V-03-03-10-07_W0QQitemZ400032058795QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item400032058795&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318 , will this be ok

Looks like thats the right one renault only fitted one of them 14 mouths again if that. Can't believe the engine lights can on hope your still enjoying it as I'm still missing it but it Not all bad as I've had my brothers R26R for 2 week now :D

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Looks like thats the right one renault only fitted one of them 14 mouths again if that. Can't believe the engine lights can on hope your still enjoying it as I'm still missing it but it Not all bad as I've had my brothers R26R for 2 week now :D

thanks will order that one then, still enjoying the car lots well whenever i can get to drive it, the mrs keeps nicking it lol...........saw a R26R at my dealers today same as your brothers white with black wheels, didnt realise they came with the roll cage fitted :eek: very nice cars........thanks again mate