ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lambda sensor misfire ?

golf gti soon clio !
hi there
last night i was out for a drive i was in 2nd an 3rd i hit about 6.5k revs then changed in to 5th and sat at 70 on the motorway i went to over take a lorry so put my foot down a bit and the car seemed to judder n misfire you could hear it bog down and pop a bit then the car picked right back up after about 2 secs (this has happened once before it seems to be only in the WET and if you drive fast change at high RMP)

i was thinking about a doggy lambda sensor getting wet ??
any ideas

thanks

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine missfired loads with no faults changed plugs leads and coil pack and it still did it, day later EML light came on, upstream lambda, changed that and all good

golf gti soon clio !
well i ordered a coil pack and ht leads and the spark plus only got changed 15,000 miles ago so should be fine if that don't fix it i will change the lambda because i think maybe the connection is getting wet , but iv now got an un steady idle to go with it