ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake Vyrnwy Chester Meet Photos

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
DSC01271.jpg

What is that on the left...

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Car doesn't look great but I bet no one would act that much of a c**t to his face about it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Car doesn't look great but I bet no one would act that much of a c**t to his face about it.

Ita Jamie d car and it isn't everyones cup of tea no!!! But I can honestly say that he's one of the nicest
people I've met on this forum and I am sure that he wouldn't really care what people say about his car! He's happy with it and loves it!
just like we love are cars!!!

Anyway dude when are you back for this beer!!!!

He does give it death though, As I witnessed on sunday.

Yep he dose give it death and when he's got a sport he'll give that death too!!!bet 95% on here do dude. just one of those things!
my 172 gets death every now and then so dose the vee!!!
Bet you trophys had death every now and then?!?!
Anyway how were the chips dude??

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nicely put Jam. Looked to be a good run fellas.

It was top dude shame you couldn't make it, and it was nicely put bet half the dicks on here would say f**k all if they
met him! Dickheads!

They'd more than likely hide in there cars!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Ita Jamie d car and it isn't everyones cup of tea no!!! But I can honestly say that he's one of the nicest
people I've met on this forum and I am sure that he wouldn't really care what people say about his car! He's happy with it and loves it!
just like we love are cars!!!

Anyway dude when are you back for this beer!!!!

Yep he dose give it death and when he's got a sport he'll give that death too!!!bet 95% on here do dude. just one of those things!
my 172 gets death every now and then so dose the vee!!!
Bet you trophys had death every now and then?!?!
Anyway how were the chips dude??

Jon...giving his trophy death, as if ;)

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Sorry, wasn't actually likening his car to one, it was a sarcastic response, just the first thing that came to mind that looks completely nothing like a car.

Fancy giving us an indication in your amazing opinion what it looks like then if it's not a car??

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Yes I did, I really just don't see the reason why every time there is a pic of his car everyone has to lash him, he loves his car, yea it's not everyone's cup of tea but so what least anyone could do is just say nice pics that's all, just gets a tad boring

cup/williams
Yes I did, I really just don't see the reason why every time there is a pic of his car everyone has to lash him, he loves his car, yea it's not everyone's cup of tea but so what least anyone could do is just say nice pics that's all, just gets a tad boring
well said

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Well then how come you didn't get the reasoning behind the sarcastic comment?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
tbh jamies car is not everyones cup of tea but for the build quality of it you cant knock it at all! very well fitted :)

Clio 172 "Ruby"
OK any contact makes me happy :)

This contract is legally binding and has to be followed to the letter,
1X hug is to be given to each member for no longer than 3 seconds to ensure the "play nice" rule is followed

please sign here X ....................

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1X hug is to be given to each member for no longer than 3 seconds to ensure the "play nice" rule is followed

please sign here X .D.A.N.................

(in big letters because im a mongoloid :))

Clio 172 "Ruby"

please sign here X .D.A.N.................
.M.A.T.T............

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

please sign here
X .D.A.N.................
X .M.A.T.T................
X .R.H.Y.S................

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

please sign here

Now youve got to come to the blackpool meet rhusbatley I want to see all the hugging lol

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Ash I do believe you haven't signed your name!! So unless you do you won't see any hugging as it takes place in a secret location that only the people that have sign get to witness

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Oh f**k it I suppose I should..

please sign here
X .J.O.E