ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake Vyrnwy Chester Meet Photos

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Oh f**k it I suppose I should..

This contract is legally binding and has to be followed to the letter,
1X hug is to be given to each member for no longer than 3 seconds to ensure the "play nice" rule is followed

please sign here
X .D.A.N.................
X .M.A.T.T................
X .R.H.Y.S................
X .J.O.E

I have taken 1st dibs on Joe!!!! I'm not into sloppy seconds lol

LOL at this.

Sorry just got off last night, everyone seem to just go! only got chance to say bye to Dan.

The Trophy does get hell sometimes. I'm becoming more use to it and more of a 'dick' in it tbh. Bad habbits though.

LOL at this.

Sorry just got off last night, everyone seem to just go! only got chance to say bye to Dan.

The Trophy does get hell sometimes. I'm becoming more use to it and more of a 'dick' in it tbh. Bad habbits though.

The more death you give them, the better they get. ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'd not had points for 3 years of driving a 1.2 Not even pulled over. Had the T for 4 days and got points.

speed camera van?? if so get the picture sent out, they look good in a frame on the wall lol ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Gatso LOL. Such a failure. I never asked for pictures because I knew I was there.

:S the ultimate fail in the speed fines lol

should have asked for one they look cool and make it a little easier when you take the points and fine as you basically paid for someone to take a photo of your car ;)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
''Can I get a copy of that?''

tokyo%20drift%20sean.png