ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

La Ferrari / Porsche 918 Spyder / Mclaren P1

Very lucky guy, not just for having all 3 cars to play with, but his wife having a great pair of pins also.

£920 to paint two keys though :weary:. Pocket change in that lifestyle, but still.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Very lucky guy, not just for having all 3 cars to play with, but his wife having a great pair of pins also.

£920 to paint two keys though :weary:. Pocket change in that lifestyle, but still.
A great pair of pins?! They were utterly shapeless, it was like two little bits of thread were escaping her skirt. Probably riddled with veins too.

Lovely cars, orange peel city though!!

Lucky guy.

A great pair of pins?! They were utterly shapeless, it was like two little bits of thread were escaping her skirt. Probably riddled with veins too.

Lovely cars, orange peel city though!!

Lucky guy.

Flol, they looked alright to me mate. I'd still have a nibble behind her knees.

TG need to sign this dude up for their lap tests, I knew there was a dude in the UK who had all three cars.

What a life!!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
they're very political mate. He lent one of his other cars to Sony for a sound recording and Ferrari got involved and stopped them from using it lol.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
The Ferrari looks aids, the p1 looks spectacular until you open the doors and it looks stupid, but a small price to pay when it looks that good on the road.. The porker is less in your face, but it's allround the one Id want..

Porsche must have a team of people making sure they don't make fall into the "looking a Cnut" territory..

I know someone will hate on me 4 hating the doors, but the only door I use that goes up is the garage.. I've never walked around the house and thought, hmmmm that kitchen door would be epic hinged on the top right hand corner opening into the Sky...

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone else think the bloke looks like the hood (baddie) out of thunderbirds??
image.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Just have to smile to myself at people picking faults with what are three of the best cars ever made
Really how can you say la ferrari looks aids and drive a 5 gt ??????

I drive a volvo...

Unless I'm missing something, we are talking about 3 supercars, or perhaps I should bring my nans micra into the debate?

I don't see what's hard to understand here, there are 3 cars, count them with me

And a new addition, nans micra..

The porsche looks awesome, the p1 looks awesome but against these 2 other cars, the Ferrari just looks w@nk.. But nans micra returns 50mpg so wins...

Clio with a body kit
I watched the video just because someone mentioned great legs!

My favourite is the ferrari. Hyper cars are meant to be in your face! The blokes done well for himself and fair play for getting them out and driving them.

MCS 2003
Lucky guy all three - but why all three - I guess with all that money who cares - £900 for a green key ?? and he parked in a disabled parking space

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Really not a fan of how that Ferrari looks

I bet when porsche and mclaren watched the reveal of the Ferrari, they all hi fived, cheered, backflipped, kissed and let off fireworks.

2 horse race in the looks department..

Toot toot, here comes the Ferrari badged fail bus..

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Wow what a life hey.
Loved that he picked up the La Ferrari at he Nottingham one just by my work would have been awesome to see them :)

MCS 2003
None are much good for a trip down to Tesco's but I guess the guy has his delivered.......................................................................

Merc A class
He's currently using the 918 as his daily regardless of weather Can't wait to drag race them :p