ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Ultimax Brake Pads

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
unless you're doing track days, I think you'd be very happy with a far cheaper solution. I love OE spec Pagid pads and they're only £40 a set, well proven on several cars with some track use too (track days, not race). I fit loads of these now and everyone's always surprised how good they are, much better than genuine (which are actually good when the calipers are maintained properly) but completely road friendly.

I would use Mintex M1155's for trackdays

PH1 172
Cheers for the replies all.

Nick172cup - Agree they are overpriced but I really like the pad and it's a shame. They have lasted a few years now, with a few track days and lots of spirited driving, I even have material left on the pads but I need to change the discs and it makes sense to change the pads as well.

Dan - If the OE Pagids can live up to spirited driving and approx 2 track days a year and perform / last, then I may be interested mate :). Do they couple well with the Brembo HC discs?

Cheers

Tel