ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR CLIO 2 RECESSED EXHAUST SYSTEM

Track 172 & Golf R32
not much involved to be honest youd probably have to cut into your bumper thou. would be far easier on a set of lifts thou rather than jacking your car up !

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
bump would like to know how to fit this and if people think its worth the money? especially if you go for the quieter one?

Monaco 172
awh dear keep up guys!lol ive got one on my bus.

same idea, its a straight bolt on system, you get a template to line up the bumper where it needs to be cut, and you just take a bit at a time until it sits perfect. took me and my mate a few hours.

clio mk2 1.6 16v
i was also thinking about getting this. what does it sound like? anybody got one? i want the supersport one!

Charged Superleggera
I have the supersport (unsilenced) version on my rep and its awesome. Very subtle and well made and as for sound well driving around at low revs you would hardly notice it but give it some beans and it sounds awesome. In my experience though it wasnt a straight fit and some welding and cutting was needed to get it sitting the way i wanted it.

IMGP9770.jpg

IMGP9741.jpg

GetAttachmentCAPMU1HC.jpg

PH1 172
Very easy to fit.....just make sure the back box is aligned perfectly and not twisted in any way before tightening all the clamps up. The bolts that join it to the CAT can cause a couple of bloody knuckles to get them to budge. Will take you a couple of hours under the car on stands and less on a lift/ramp. The only problem is to get it to sit higher enough to make it worth while to cut the bumper.....NOISE = awesome :)