ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key fob

Titanium 182
I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get a new key for my car and getting it programmed. Need somewhere in the lancashire area, best quote I've been given is about 130 to do it, wondering if anybody knew anywhere that would be a better price?

I got myself a replacement key from the locksmiths Timpsons and it was £35. It's not remote/radio central locking, but it does the job. Locks/unlocks the car and important - starts it first time EVERYTIME. It took them a few attempts to read the banjaxed transponder on my original key, but eventually it did it.

BG 182, R26
Yep, used them and couldn't fault the service. Came the next day and programmed a new card, cut the emergency blade and removed any other key cards registered in the ecu other than the two I have. Wouldn't leave until I'd fully tested the new key card.

Not the cheapest but they came to my work and sorted it out and I don't mind paying a little more for good quality service. Seem a decent guy.

Titanium 182
Yep, used them and couldn't fault the service. Came the next day and programmed a new card, cut the emergency blade and removed any other key cards registered in the ecu other than the two I have. Wouldn't leave until I'd fully tested the new key card.

Not the cheapest but they came to my work and sorted it out and I don't mind paying a little more for good quality service. Seem a decent guy.

They came out to you? for my 1.2 its the cheapest I've found so was hoping that you had tried the service as i wasn't sure, might give it a try then, nice one mate.

BG 182, R26
They came out to me but I work a couple of miles away from where they are based in Blackpool. The website indicates that the prices quoted on the website are for the Blackpool/Preston area so I don't know if there will be additional charges to come to you. The guy was very helpful so it would be worth giving him a call to see if there are any additional costs.

Titanium 182
They came out to me but I work a couple of miles away from where they are based in Blackpool. The website indicates that the prices quoted on the website are for the Blackpool/Preston area so I don't know if there will be additional charges to come to you. The guy was very helpful so it would be worth giving him a call to see if there are any additional costs.

Might give that a try then, if it comes to any extra cost I might just use the place thats near to mine but still a bit pricey there.