ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ken Block Tree Run

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
[video=youtube_share;zx94PMX7efY]http://youtu.be/zx94PMX7efY[/video]

He maybe a glorified stunt driver to many but he can drive.

​2.38 stood out for me.

LOVE the guy. love the jello hate he gets too.

Ken people are bitchin... sorry cant hear you over the sound of my DC trainers and tyre shredding.

Clio 182
For onboard rally stages, Ken Block wouldn't be my first port of call. Think this guy's been quite successful though:

Last edited by a moderator:
  04BGFF182CLIORS
He is very good, but way to media-hyped.

Seb' Loeb, Gronholm, even Mcrea would tear him a new ring piece all day long!

The speed he was travelling as he flew through the gate at 2:39 is just scary.

And lol at comparing him to the person who's won the WRC for the past 9 years in a row. Loeb's quicker? You don't say?

Nobody would top him doing Gymkhana that's for sure :) You have to be very talented to even run in the WRC, but he just isn't in the same league as Sebastian Ogier , Mads Ostberg etc.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Nobody would top him doing Gymkhana that's for sure :) You have to be very talented to even run in the WRC, but he just isn't in the same league as Sebastian Ogier , Mads Ostberg etc.

​Nobody is saying he is :S

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
He is very good, but way to media-hyped.

This. He reminds me of an early Latvala, when he was on form he was pretty quick (Block can get into the top 10 of a WRC event when he's on form), but when he wasn't he was crashing everywhere.

This video was a bit 'meh' though.