ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting meet pictures

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Didn't take that many, sorry guys. Was a really good laugh, we should defo organise that again! Hardcore manning out the weather too. Top work boys.

My car before I set off :dead:

dsc_0014.jpg

Arrived at the track:
dsc_0026.jpg

And this is after where I took some random photos in the car park!

dsc_0015.jpg

dsc_0017.jpg

Heres Bongy presenting himself:

dsc_0018.jpg

dsc_0019.jpg

dsc_0020.jpg

dsc_0021.jpg

My ****

dsc_0022.jpg

Homies:

dsc_0023.jpg

Bongys steed :cool:

dsc_0024.jpg

Crap images of the track

dsc_0027.jpg

dsc_0028.jpg

Luke :)

S4 Avant
Such a good time, needs to be done again at some point, with longer/more sessions. Felt like the sessions ended just as you were getting into it.

Megane r26
yeah was cracking day an my first meet good to meet some members who were all sound an welcoming an boosh your car sounded ace when you came past :D

Megane r26
yeah deffo pal an there seems to be alot more meets on cs too an the site is alot more active. Thinking off coming to that on on the 28th next sunday is it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeh mate next Sunday. You may as well, not too far from where you are and some good roads en route to it as well!

Megane r26
yeah an i get paid friday so alls good yeah i'll be up lets hope this time we get some decent weather no snow. yeah only 50 miles away i think

ITB BG 182
Looks like a good meet, would have gone had i woke up early enough.
I wont be able to make any till May ish time.

Should try for SK Karting in warrington as they have a race track that runs on 3 levels through the old warehouse or towards Grantham for people that way goto pf international with an outdoor track of 1040 meters.

Yes boys had a wicked day, and everyone who said they were going turned up so respec' for that.

When the weathers a bit warmer and the tracks a bit better we'll have to do it again!

Megane r26
Yes boys had a wicked day, and everyone who said they were going turned up so respec' for that.

When the weathers a bit warmer and the tracks a bit better we'll have to do it again!

yeah deffo up for that dave is good track layout too good day enjoyed it :D

e91 330d/type r mini
Looks like a good meet, would have gone had i woke up early enough.
I wont be able to make any till May ish time.

Should try for SK Karting in warrington as they have a race track that runs on 3 levels through the old warehouse or towards Grantham for people that way goto pf international with an outdoor track of 1040 meters.
i can vouch for speed karting i went there 4 weeks ago for my stag do and the staff and track were fantastic you get the karts tripoding going up the levels :D. they organise things very well and the staff are down to earth unlike alot of other tracks where the staff talk to you like a doorman at a club.the track is alot 1 kilometer long which is a bonus.

Bus w**ker
Should try for SK Karting in warrington as they have a race track that runs on 3 levels through the old warehouse
You mean Speed Karting in Warrington, I'm not sure where they get the three levels from as it's only over two. Whilst it's probably my favourite karting track it's not exactly in the Midlands is it lol.
Yeah, warmer would be better. Made for some good turns though on cold tyres ;). Like said though Dave thanks for sorting it mate.

Clio
go outdoor karting much more fun :) some tidy motors there, 4th pic down silver ph1, door strips look so out of line???? or is it the pic?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mikey said:
go outdoor karting much more fun :) some tidy motors there, 4th pic down silver ph1, door strips look so out of line???? or is it the pic?
Prob is out of line, it's a shed.

You wouldn't have been out door karting on that day in that wheather. I assure you lol

Would like to try it though!

Clio
yeah mate. your in sheffield right? Theres a place in newark called PF International, just down the A1. I use to race there when doing super 1 and champions of the future. Great track and the karts are well maintained.

I used to live in Doncaster but moved down to west sussex now with my new job.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Anyone ever been to Amen Corner in Rufford?
I went there with my workmates a few years ago and it was pretty good. It's a very twisty track so your forearms hurt afterwards :)

1.4 phase 1
lol karting meet loks like fun, would be easy for a southeast one we can use rye house speed way.