ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karting meet pictures

ITB BG 182
Anyone ever been to Amen Corner in Rufford?
I went there with my workmates a few years ago and it was pretty good. It's a very twisty track so your forearms hurt afterwards :)
Ive been there a few times but find the karts too powerful for the track as its a little small for them, good drifting on corners though.

Theres meant to be one near leicester some where, its an out door track but is rumored to have the fastest petrol karts going.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Ive been there a few times but find the karts too powerful for the track as its a little small for them, good drifting on corners though.

Theres meant to be one near leicester some where, its an out door track but is rumored to have the fastest petrol karts going.

The last bend at Amen Corner that leads onto the pit straight is awesome for drifting. A few of us had the karts on two wheels coming round that corner and got told to slow down!
I wouldn't say the karts are too powerful for the track as such, it's more that the track is very tight and it makes it easy to spin off if you use too much throttle.