ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800i and Bluetooth...

Fiat Panda 100hp
I have the k800i and the PC was not picking it up through the USB, so I am now trying my bluetooth dongle.

When I seach for devices using the sony software is just comes back with

spx_file033.jpg

And when I try and send a pic from the phone to the PC it picks it up but then says connection failed. I have tried with the phone right next to the dongle, and it still wont work. Any thoughts?

Monaco 172 2/468
Can't see your pic mate :(

Don't you have to install some bluetooth software ? I don't use the Sony stuff at all when I transfer between my k800i and pc.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yer, I have done it now, thee sony software is naff, the bluetooth software is really good though.

Fiat Panda 100hp
haha, didnt realise one could use the k800i to use as a remote for Windows media player etc. This means I can sit and change track in bed :)

Ah the joys of using an Apple! Plug my K800 in via USB, iPhoto opens automatically and it imports the pictures. Everything else I do via Bluetooth!

RB 182
Not had any problem with mine, Windows installed the drivers for my bluetooth dongle and if I want to sync my phone then I can either do it via the Sony Ericsson software or the bluetooth software.

If you connect via USB and put it in File Transfer mode you see the phone and card as two drives and it's dead easy.

Ah the joys of using an Apple! Plug my K800 in via USB, iPhoto opens automatically and it imports the pictures. Everything else I do via Bluetooth!
Yeh right!!!??! I plugged mine into my mac this morning (got the phone yesterday) and it screwed up the video player and wouldn't let me select the video folder on the phone. Had to fire up my work laptop (pc) and plug the phone into that to delete the files that the mac had corrupted on the phone.