ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Painted my Bullets and Diamonds what do you think? And some tractk pics!

Clio 172 PH2 (Y Reg)
IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

And just a little pic of her on track....

Cadwell1.jpg

Ok Maybe two

Cadwell5.jpg

Or three

Cadwell9.jpg

Last edited:
looks good that mate, blends nicely with the same colour as the wheels, and finish on the parts look top notch

RS 04 / Trophy 31/50
hi Bro, i, think it looks prety cool, and your wheels too :cool: my Clio it's the same color so i'm going to copy your idea

Clio 172 PH2 (Y Reg)
Cheers for the comments, Yes sorry its Halfords BMW Sparkling Graphite.

Its not the same colour as the wheels but its as close as i could get without taking the wheels into halfords or buying loads of cans and taking them back.

I think its on KTR coilovers, its been a while since I bought them so I cant really remember!

A moody 182
Yeah well nice.... mine are white and I hate them (everyone else seems to like em') but I'm hoping they grow on me before I bother changing..

Bullets and diamonds look good. Been looking to do the same to mine. How close was the BMW gray paint to anthracite? Just had my wheels refurbed in anthracite and wanna match the badges :)

Last edited: