ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Moved Up In The World

Clio Mk3
Well basically i'd been driving a 1.4 Dynamique MK3.....well basically since i passed my test coming on 4 years a go and have been looking at making a change for a while as im now 21 and my insurance isn't a problem anymore. But anyway, i picked up my 197 on Saturday and all i can say is wow. lol I can't even begin to explain how much i really do love it. I couldn't even have begun to imagine how immense the power difference would have been compared to that of my 1.4. All of the extra features i've got now are a nice addition to the power as well, i mean i neverthought i'd care that much about extras, but now that ive got, keyless start, cruise control, autolights, autowipers, xenons and what not they really do add up to make driving the car just that much enjoyable. I just thought i'd share with you guys. lol

Clio Mk3
Dont worry, i am taking it sensibly, especially until i really know what the cars capable of etc. lol i just find it mad that that theres only about £50 in it on my insurance on the 197 compared to what i paid for my 1.4, how the insurers worked that out i'll never know. :/ lol yeah, i'll get some pics up when im on my computer tomorrow. :)

Gratz.

Just passed my test a month today and turned 21 and I'm stuck paying £3200 to insure my 1.2 Mk3! :( Wish I took my test when I was 17 and can't wait till the day the insurance on a 197 becomes reasonable for me.

Could have bought a 197 for £500 more than what I payed for the 1.2.

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Gratz.

Just passed my test a month today and turned 21 and I'm stuck paying £3200 to insure my 1.2 Mk3! :( Wish I took my test when I was 17 and can't wait till the day the insurance on a 197 becomes reasonable for me.

Could have bought a 197 for £500 more than what I payed for the 1.2.

Same here insurance wise... Apart from mines a MK2 and sucks... LOL

OP Gratz, get some pics up!