ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought my first Clio RS

182 FF
Hi all,
Just joined up and bought my first Clio 182 in iceberg silver. Waiting for the 12 mot and pick her up next week. Can't wait!

Reactions: Gus
  182 FF
182 with both cup backs and a miltek exhaust. No plans for it yet as it's the weekend motor. Open to suggestions though"

182 FF
Mavez, yeah it is, got a pretty good deal on it.

Monkeyknifedight, driven all sorts Land Rovers, Minis, Meganes. The clio will be the weekend car, need a diesel for the day job.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Mavez, yeah it is, got a pretty good deal on it.

Monkeyknifedight, driven all sorts Land Rovers, Minis, Meganes. The clio will be the weekend car, need a diesel for the day job.

Cool! Yeah I saw it when I was driving early yesterday morning, was dark so I didn't see it properly, do they still have that trophy there also? I was actually gonna go look at both, but I have my heart set on a Twingo RS or 1.2 GT at the moment haven't decided.

182 FF
Cool! Yeah I saw it when I was driving early yesterday morning, was dark so I didn't see it properly, do they still have that trophy there also? I was actually gonna go look at both, but I have my heart set on a Twingo RS or 1.2 GT at the moment haven't decided.

They do still have the trophy, but it needs a load of work hence the low price. Twingo RS is a nice motor, thought about it but just wanted a bit more oomph.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
They do still have the trophy, but it needs a load of work hence the low price. Twingo RS is a nice motor, thought about it but just wanted a bit more oomph.
Ah right I never seen the prices of them I just knew they had them. Enjoy the car mate :)