ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few pics (1.2 Content)

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
Finally fitted my RS Grille today so gave it a quick wash and grabbed a few pics.

Next on the plans is to lower and add spacers. Not too sure what to lower on? Suggestions?

6876685057_4932739d56_z.jpg

P1070184 by chrisbarnett, on Flickr

6876642229_88b9c1c16b_z.jpg

P1070175 by chrisbarnett, on Flickr

6876635199_42cf16e5cd_z.jpg

P1070174 by chrisbarnett, on Flickr

6876667565_cf2246f452_z.jpg

P1070179 by chrisbarnett, on Flickr

ARCH GAP !

Renaultsport Clio 182
Depends on budget mate but I'd go for eibach sportline springs that'll drop it about 30mm (that's what mine is on)

Apex springs are waaay too hard so avoid them if you want to keep your teeth intact!

Mk1 Focus RS
tidy looking car pal, RS grille makes a huge difference to the front.

as above a 30mm drop will have it sitting just right!

any other future plans apart from lowering?

Looks tidy, a tastefully done 1.2 is a rare sight these days.

Get some coilovers on there, anything less than 50mm or so still looks standard.

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments. I'm not the best when it comes to cars, where could i go to get coilovers fitted?

Monaco 172
Looks very tidy mate, great start. Wish mine was as tidy and clean as this! Definitely need to get mine up to scratch when the weather improves! As said above a subtle drop would set it off nicely!

I would get Eibach Sportline Springs on that mate. Would sit perfect. Sportline's lower slightly more on non sports than sports from what I've seen.
Clean example though!