ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jealous scummy low-life w*****s.

Re: Jealous scummy low-life w**kers.

if I got my hands on one of the little fluckers, Id make them bite the kerb :)

Such a s**t thing to happen, you should find out where one of his mum's parks her cavalier and do the same :)

If I found out who it was, I'd carve my initials in to their forehead, the likely hood of me ever finding out who it was is highly unlikely unfortunately. :mad:

what insurance you with? cant you claim vandalism cover, i know my insurance dont affect the no claims, you just pay your excess which im sure will be cheaper than the repair??

Going to have look over that one actually, cheers! :)

That's not on. Have you actually any proof that it's a personal attack?
I had my Impreza keyed approx. 300 miles away from where I live. Was that personal?
I was meeting a Belgian colleague and he didn't understand what 'keying' a car was. It's a very British tradition it would seem.

Most likely a tw*tty little kid trying to impress another tw*tty little kid.

Very sorry for you bud.

I've had a fall out recently with someone, so I'm a little suspicious of them right now but I may be just looking for someone to blame. More than likely it's just a random attack, like you say some scummy t**t trying to impress his scummy mates.

I had my whole clio keyed... 9 Panels in total.

Gave up on sorting the work myself and sold it on with the damage for around £2k less than if it was in perfect condition. :( (Which it was!!)

I had my whole clio keyed... 9 Panels in total.

Gave up on sorting the work myself and sold it on with the damage for around £2k less than if it was in perfect condition. :( (Which it was!!)

Yeah, that's my biggest concern right now, the resale value has been severely dented. I didn't have any plans to sell up but I've always tried to keep the bodywork in good condition just incase I decided to sell up.

It's just so frustrating, the time and money I've put in to the car and then it just takes 30 seconds for some scum bag to come along and ruin it.

Couple of photos of the damage.

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

clio rs

on the serious note Jon.
Get urself a thin brush from WHsmith.
go over it twice with same coloured paint,
Week later use wet sand paper and buffer. It wud sure put a smile on ur face.
Let me know if u come london, Iv got some cup paint to match and cud have a go for you, wont cost u anything.

Last edited:
  Megane 230 R26

Really gutted for you mate, after it's been so well looked after as well... what a bunch of w**kers :(

Hope it gets sorted without too much hassle and cost to yourself...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I had my Clio done when I had it. Passenger door and rear panel. Cost me £270. I'll be honest the finish was s**t, but I hated the car anyway so didn't care.

Evo 8 MR
Gutted for you Jon, if you need a good bodyshop theres one local to me who are awesome and don't charge silly amounts, little bit of travelling though for you obviously.

Gutted for you Jon, if you need a good bodyshop theres one local to me who are awesome and don't charge silly amounts, little bit of travelling though for you obviously.

Cheers mate.

Mate who use to do panel beating and spraying is going to have ago at it with my touch up pen and a buffer on Sunday. I'll see how that comes out 1st and if it's reasonable I'll leave it like that for the time being.

Da

Less
Gutting Jon! :dapprove:

I had my 1.2 done 3 days after I bought it! What motivates the pricks to do things like this I'll never understand!

I would be doing the same too mate. Hope you get it sorted soon.

See you at the next meet

Cheers mate, yeah hopefully I'll make the next meet.

Gutting Jon! :dapprove:

I had my 1.2 done 3 days after I bought it! What motivates the pricks to do things like this I'll never understand!

You'd have to delve in to the mind of a pennyless chav to answer that question. Saying that though I'd doubt you'd find anything due them being empty headed low lifes.

172 & RSi
Sorry to hear mate. Happened to me with my old RSi, but found a good local bodyshop through a friend of the family (in Bolton) that repaired it and you'd never know.

If you don't have any luck with the touch up, drop me a PM and I will go to the bodyshop with you. Used them a few times so they should give you a good deal, should be able to do it for a couple of hundred pound I imagine.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I might be able to sort you out bud, I'll ask my mate (who sprays) to do a foreigner, I'll prep it all and I'll get him to spray it.

I'll see what he says and for what price.

Sorry to hear mate. Happened to me with my old RSi, but found a good local bodyshop through a friend of the family (in Bolton) that repaired it and you'd never know.

If you don't have any luck with the touch up, drop me a PM and I will go to the bodyshop with you. Used them a few times so they should give you a good deal, should be able to do it for a couple of hundred pound I imagine.

Thanks mate, much appreciated. I'll see how it goes on Sunday.

I might be able to sort you out bud, I'll ask my mate (who sprays) to do a foreigner, I'll prep it all and I'll get him to spray it.

I'll see what he says and for what price.

Thanks mate, just have to see what it comes out like once it's been touched/buffed up. If it still looks a mess I'll drop you a p.m :)

Nimbus 197

How many panels and which area got keyed on yours? If I could get away with a £200 bill I'd be chuffed. I expect mine will cost alot more though :dead:

same panels as you. driver's side door and rear quarter. I was anticipating a good £4-500 repair bill but was quite relieved when it was about £200. Just make sure you take it to a good body shop!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

That's not on. Have you actually any proof that it's a personal attack?
I had my Impreza keyed approx. 300 miles away from where I live. Was that personal?
I was meeting a Belgian colleague and he didn't understand what 'keying' a car was. It's a very British tradition it would seem.

Most likely a tw*tty little kid trying to impress another tw*tty little kid.

Very sorry for you bud.

It doesn't help when adverts like that Chipsaway one make the issue look so light-hearted? :S

[youtube]aQmU7bs-bxY[/youtube]

D.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
if you wernt so far away id take ur to the guy we use for our body work, he fixing up my car for me for £175 (both rear quarters and a door) and his work is brilliant

It doesn't help when adverts like that Chipsaway one make the issue look so light-hearted? :S

D.

Are they any good? I remember the advert from ages ago but never heard of anyone using them.

if you wernt so far away id take ur to the guy we use for our body work, he fixing up my car for me for £175 (both rear quarters and a door) and his work is brilliant

No worries mate, cheers anyway, still undecided what to do, might just leave till I come to sell it because some tosser could do it again.

I would be livid! :(

Wish I could find the people who do this to cars! Then again, I would be put in prison...

It's gutting, should of seen the rant I had when I 1st found it like that. lol.

Mini Cooper S

Its s**t stuff but nothing you can do unfortunately.

My mate's Corsa got keyed down one side on two occasions and another time someone ripped off his £150 Irmscher grill!

I'd be gutted if it happened to me :(

Ford Bantam 1.6

my dad had a few marks on the front right,rear right and the back of his bumper on his car and the guy from chips away done a awesome job so i would give them a call mate.

Mate had ago at the key marks today, it's still not brilliant but looks alot better IMO. At least there's some paint in the scratch now and it won't rust up.

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
hate hearing things like this. i know worse things happen etc... but what scummy fucker would do that!? what a complete pain in the ass! and a lot of money to fix!
gutted for you. bet you are/were steaming!

hate hearing things like this. i know worse things happen etc... but what scummy f**ker would do that!? what a complete pain in the ass! and a lot of money to fix!
gutted for you. bet you are/were steaming!

A jealous low life waster would key a car at random, I could understand it more if I'd actually pissed someone off but to attack for no good reason? pathetic really. Yeah at the time I threw a right wobbler in the carpark lol.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i would have too. think i would have gone into kill mode!
hope you get it sorted at low cost mate.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

A jealous low life waster would key a car at random, I could understand it more if I'd actually pissed someone off but to attack for no good reason? pathetic really. Yeah at the time I threw a right wobbler in the carpark lol.

dont even think its appropriate if you dislike someone!

such a cowardly way of getting to someone,

im guessing no CCTV at your gym??

just take refuge in the fact that theyll be on council estates for the rest of theyre life!