ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iv gone PINK !!!!

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Thought i would be different. Also did my rear lights and high level brake light, i know it isnt everybodies cup of tea, but each to their own as the saying goes, i like it, what you all think? Next on the list is white wheels aswell.

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

:)

Clio 1.2 mk2
TBH i don't think it's that bad. It's different and it clashes, which i like haha. The rear would look better if the bumper and spoiler were colour coded tho.
Wouldn't be brave enough to do it myself ... but fair play!

Clio 1.2 mk2
Where about's in stoke you from mate? Should be easy enough to spot your car, and as mines red and white not hard to miss either haha.

TBH, I was weak and went with the pack.
I don't like it very much but it's good to see something different.
If you're happy, then all is good.

Good luck when you come to sell it though.

corsa ecoflex
its all about individuality(sp) and not being a sheep....i like it because its different from the same old colours that everyone else has,welldone

Clio '02 1.4 16v
No plans whatsoever of selling mate. And lol thanks.

And @Baggaley90 Packmoor way mate you? Dont think ive seen yours knocking about TBH. I work in Porthill also so they are the areas you will see me.

Clio 1.2 mk2
No plans whatsoever of selling mate. And lol thanks.

And @Baggaley90 Packmoor way mate you? Dont think ive seen yours knocking about TBH. I work in Porthill also so they are the areas you will see me.

Live in trentham. And work in Hanley. So not that close. But I'll keep my eyes open.

145db Euro'd clio
looks awful

on a highly modified car maybe.... i had pink wheels and they looked good, but this just looks like your a 17 year old girl and stuck lots of pink halfords bits on it

Clio '02 1.4 16v
@littleC....Sorry but i cant take s**t off someone who thinks pink wheels look good.....dreamer.

@keo Cheers mate, where bouts in longton?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I hate different coloured badges etc but pink badges is taking my hatred to an all new level.

Each to their own though.

Selling shouldn't be a problem anyway. Just pick up some bits from the scrappy when the time arises.

I do see one flaw in your plan though.
Considering that you are running an illegal plate, using a burn your retinas colour may help draw the plod's eye.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
TBF ive been pulled a few times and never once have they mentioned the plates, because the font is all legal size, just hasnt got a space, so there computer must still pick it up i assume.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Would look good if the car wasn't otherwise COMPLETELY standard. smoothed sidestrips, slammed, rolled arches, BBS/euro crap alloys, stretched tyres... the works.

But it's a standard blue clio you've dressed up in pink, so I need to ask, do you wear a dress?

Needs powered by fairydust stickers to pull this look off properly.

All red rear lights and maybe colour coded badges and interior to the car and it would have been a lot better

Jap Box
Ucch, that looks horrid :( blue and pink dont go well together and also the extra white means too much is going on at once. Get some lows, colour code bits then have the pink and it might look acceptable then. Dont mind the rear lights myself, but are you going to put your clio badge back on the boot or are you just leaving the holes exposed? :S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Clio Privilege; Worst interior ever. Topped off with pink bits, massive exhaust.

Hi - 5!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear...

That spolier should have been removedand torched before leaving france!

The rest I have no words for.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I hate all dark tinted lights and I'm indifferent about the pink. Might look ok with more work, i.e. More mods.

The rear lights offend me way more than the pink. Tinted lights were old hat 5 years ago never mind now.

Just no.