ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes/Iphone4s

Hey

Hoping some of you apple geeks may be able to help me -

Got an iPhone 4s earlier today (first iPhone) and have installed iTunes onto the laptop, even though i had it before and HATED it. Anyway - currently unable to use the damn phone for calls/texts as has told me since i got it 'no service' (can connect to wifi tho) so connect the phone to laptop using usb and doesn't appear on iTunes to set it up/sync it etc

I've looked on iTunes to see if i can manually find the iphone - but appears not?

Is there any way i can do this? i haven't a scooby doo! Don't really want to have to take phone back to shop if i can help it, although i will if i have to

any help at all appreciated :)

i think so yeah - the dude said to sync it with itunes but itunes doesnt recognise the phone

Ill give it a whirl...thanks :)

phone yes, computer no as im doing a few other things on it at the moment - but ill do that and keep my fingers crossed

An orange one
My dads 4s on O2 took 2 days to swap from his old Nokia!!

My fiancée's 4 took 2 mins in the O2 store,

Random I guess