ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It will be all white on the night! 200 inside!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Picked the 200 cup up yesterday from holdcrofts stoke!

So far very happy, 200 cup in glacier white, white speedlines, cup spoiler and recaro's!

Not going to be to everyones taste, but you can't please everyone!

Going to get some coilies for next spring! Enjoy or not as the case may be! lol ;) :

kev200001.jpg

kev200002.jpg

kev200003.jpg

kev200004.jpg

kev200005.jpg

kev200006.jpg

kev200007.jpg

kev200009.jpg

kev200010.jpg

kev200012.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Well my opinion was white side strips and mirrors would make it overly white!!

Will get some H&R's in the spring, and maybe a cup racer roof scoop, but i will look to see if i can pull it off when its dropped a bit!

The 200 is the 197's not as pretty sister imo, but she knows that little bit more and wants you to love it! Only done 120 miles, but so far its mint!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Peach mate! Should'v went for black speedlines, im just bein a picky cnut tho!

Love the 200's!

BMW 320d M-Sport
I really like that. I think the full size, white number plate and GW helps to hide the bumper and gammy shutlines around the headlights quite well.

Best one I've seen so far I think, waiting to see an LY one out and about tho!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nearly, no AC ;)

Its mint, i love it! Imo, GW is the only colour to have a 200 in. The Nimbus/Murcury silvers would be next. The rest, meh, dont look right to me, RB being the worst...

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You needed it to dry out i hear? ;)

Its mint king, we need some better pics!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Camera is on charge! ;) Get some tomorrow if we get chance! Don't forget the wheel cleaner! it's filthy! ooops!