ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is This Photoshopped?! dUB ManiAc!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
1214036-Passat.jpg

lol!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
i know.. i heard hes had a jacuzzi in the back as well.. But just can make myself believe it!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Thats mad, he must have way to much time and way way to much money. The VW lads are crazy tho, they don't seem to be able to do anything by half.

I've seen that pic before, madness !!

I've also seen an old fiat 500 with half a 500 trailer too, that was also cool.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Had another look...think it is shopped, the towbar bit looks wrong somehow. not sure tho. Like i said before i have seen mk1 gti's like this. Also he would struggle to drive it anywhere without the front of the trailer part hitting the ground all the time!!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I seen a yellow Vauxhall calibra at loudon car show yesterday like this.

Maybe android can confirm he seen it too?

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
well Its not PS guys.. that guys car is what it is.. Its in Edition38 forum.. So..

Rusty Cup
OMG the guy that buy coilovers for his trailer has real issues, that isnt just an accessory thats a serious life choice!!!

doesnt look like a photoshop but im pretty sure its a glitch in the matrix (Nick holds up hand for high five) anyone.... (turns round) anyone.... (repeat till fade)

:D

LY R26 230 F1 Team
cant understand this still, it may not be a shopbut....
surely it's too long? from the back wheels to the tow point?
Would it not need a pilot wheel similar to a caravan to stop it from just hitting the floor when unhitched?

None
Would it not need a pilot wheel similar to a caravan to stop it from just hitting the floor when unhitched?

+1

Looks real enough to me, but wouldnt that need more help round corners

when the parents had a caravan :dapprove: the pilot wheel was removed and put inside the caravan while it was hitched

oh i think its well cool but must have cost ££££'s

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
the pilot wheel is just for when its un-hitched...it must ground out all the time, unless it has a set of front wheels that we can't see.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
the pilot wheel is just for when its un-hitched...it must ground out all the time, unless it has a set of front wheels that we can't see.

What i was getting at....
But front wheels would mean it'd be a nightmare to turn corners with.

Anyone on this forum it's from and get us more detailed pics?