ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is my 182 a cup

clio182
hi had my 182 for a couple of weeks now and loving it feel 20 again in my 205 .i dont know if it has any cup packs whats the easy way of finding out . and whats ff thanks

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Best way to tell for sure is measure the bolt spacing on the front hubs.

54mm - non cup
60mm - cup & cup packs (full fat)

imagejpeg

clio182
thanks. silver wheels and i will check the hubs in the light of day. trying to find a tool kit i am phoning a breaker tomoz do you have any other ideas cheers

Rusty Cup
Silver wheels means the cup chassis wasnt specced on purchase so you'll have 54mm hub spacing which i believe gives you a greater choice if you want coilovers. The other cup pack consisted of a splitter and larger rear spoiler (neither are that big) Also if you dont have washer jets under the headlights that means its likely to be a 182 cup rather than a 182 with both cup packs ie FF.

clio182
cheers mate i have got washer jets and half leather . rang the breaker today about a tool kit he wanted £25 plus £15 delivery is this expensive and do you know where else i can get one