ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it easy to...

LOTS!
... remove the exterior door trims (the plastic side strips)? I'm thinking I'd like to colour code them. Oh, the plastic in the front and rear bumpers too...

Any advice? :)

the side ones are relatively easy yea.

The one on the door is held on with plastic clip things, and if you get a screw driver under the plastic where the door is, and pull towards the back it should slide a bit and then just come right off.

Same thing with the ones on the rear panel, except they pull towards the door shut bit and then come off.

That's the easiest way I found anyway.

LOTS!
Cool beans! I know the sort of clips you mean. Easy to snap so will have to be careful!

Anyone know on the bumpers?

clio mk2 1.6 16v
also just found out that if you get a tiny flat screwdriver underneath the rear side strips there will be a little gap nearer the door side and just put it in the ere and pull towards you whilst sliding towards the door, and it will come off alot easier!