ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is £50 a good price for supply and fit of Goodyear F1's???

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
i can get them for £50 and i need 2 front tyres, should i go with this or does any1 know a better tyre 4 cheaper?

cock mobile.
Re: Is £50 a good price for supply and fit of bridgestone F1's???

Never heard of Bridgestone F1s??

Do you mean Goodyear F1s?

1.6 focus zetec....
Re: Is £50 a good price for supply and fit of bridgestone F1's???

Sounds like a cracking deal to me... arent they usualy £80 a tyre??

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i just picked some up of ebay...brand new unused all stickered up etc £100 for 2....quite the bargain i felt...grippy as fook compared to my old milleniums lol

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
i just picked some up of ebay...brand new unused all stickered up etc £100 for 2....quite the bargain i felt...grippy as fook compared to my old milleniums lol

so if i can get 2 fitted and balanced for £100 its a good deal?

Audi TT 3.2 V6

so if i can get 2 fitted and balanced for £100 its a good deal?

very good deal, mine were £100 for just the tyres then took the car to a local tyre fitter and paid £6 a tyre balanced, fitted and old tyre disposed of for me

my tyres were 195 45 16's btw

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Noone's even said what tyre size this is for!!

And PE2s can be had for under 50 squid fitted in that size ^^ :) Paid 48 per tyre last time I had some (2 or 3 weeks ago). I'd be expecting to pay under or around £40 for F1s.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Noone's even said what tyre size this is for!!

And PE2s can be had for under 50 squid fitted in that size ^^ :) Paid 48 per tyre last time I had some (2 or 3 weeks ago). I'd be expecting to pay under or around £40 for F1s.

its for williams wheels, 195/50/15.

are pe2's better? what make are they and where did u get them?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
For 195/50/15s I'd be paying 40 a corner fitted for the F1s, or Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 for just under £50 a corner :)

The PE2 is standard on some RS Clio models, they last well and are pretty decent all round tyres. The F1s are marginally better in the dry, but not in the wet, and don't last as long :)