ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
These are the best I can come up with at the moment (6+):

IMG_0969Medium_zpsfd7a4f13.gif

IMG_0968Medium_zps10c01926.gif

IMG_0970Medium_zps0bcd6c53.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Quite a nice case. I don't think I could have a case these days after years of not using one.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
So what the deal with sending an unused phone back to Vodafone. My Mrs is getting her delayed 6 Plus today but can she open it have a feel and send back if she doesn't want it?

Thanks

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
So what the deal with sending an unused phone back to Vodafone. My Mrs is getting her delayed 6 Plus today but can she open it have a feel and send back if she doesn't want it?

Thanks

I would have thought so mate, back in the day (before I got the first iPhone!) I had a Nokia N95 IIRC with Vodafone and had it out of the box & setup for a number of days, didn't get on with it and took it back with no issues. I then got the iPhone and didn't look back.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'll take one later but it's by far, at present anyway, the only choice. It gives you grip, protects the device and is slim... Perfection

Exactly this, they are quality, give much better grip (makes it a lot harder to drop the phone) and they are about as slim and hugging as they come, they also don't compromise on functionality (the ability to use the buttons etc)

Listerine & Poledo
if purchased online or by the phone, Distance selling regulations.

7-day total return, starting the day AFTER you receive the goods

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
When into the Apple shop on Friday to have a gander because this is the first iPhone I haven't bought on release.
Glad I didn't bother tbh, definitely not enough of an upgrade over a 5S IMO.
Felt nice to hold but that's it. Interested to hear about real world battery life though.

Oh and the 6+ FLOL. I already have an iPad mini.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looks good but going on reviews the power and volume + button don't work with case on.

Im im just waiting for the Tech 21 D3O case to be released. I only opened my phone box last night (Sunday) so I'm in no rush to use it

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
When into the Apple shop on Friday to have a gander because this is the first iPhone I haven't bought on release.
Glad I didn't bother tbh, definitely not enough of an upgrade over a 5S IMO.
Felt nice to hold but that's it. Interested to hear about real world battery life though.

Oh and the 6+ FLOL. I already have an iPad mini.

I did my first real day with my 6 yesterday. From 100% at 7am with calls, camera, FB, TappaTalk and WhatsApp action, 32% remaining when I clocked off at around 9pm

I hear the 6+ is even better

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I charged my 6+ and left the house at 1:15pm on Saturday - went to a wedding, so the phone was in use until midnight on Saturday night taking photos

Then used it all day sunday. Charged it last night when I went to bed with 10% left

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I will always travel with my USB charge cell though as I've not really used it tethered to my MBP yet.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
if purchased online or by the phone, Distance selling regulations.

7-day total return, starting the day AFTER you receive the goods

This man knows.

You get anything you paid to Vodafone back. Won't get return costs though but it nothing when it comes down to a phone.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
This man knows.

You get anything you paid to Vodafone back. Won't get return costs though but it nothing when it comes down to a phone.

Even if you open the box have a play and send back?

To be fair she should just go to the local store to have a play if she's that concerned.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I did my first real day with my 6 yesterday. From 100% at 7am with calls, camera, FB, TappaTalk and WhatsApp action, 32% remaining when I clocked off at around 9pm

I hear the 6+ is even better

That sounds decent tbh. Battery is the only let down on mine. I'm at 50% as I type and its f**king 10:48!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Is that with a 5 or 6? Facebook seems to be the biggest draw in my battery. I do admit to closing all Apps that I'm not using to which must help.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

To be fair she should just go to the local store to have a play if she's that concerned.

Could be different with phones but it shouldn't make a difference. As long as she doesn't turn it on you should be fine.

Google distance selling regulations and see if there is anything regarding electronics that are registered. Most contracts do state that there's 7 days leeway anyway, I know my three one last year was like that. Could return the phone within 7 days.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Could be different with phones but it shouldn't make a difference. As long as she doesn't turn it on you should be fine.

Google distance selling regulations and see if there is anything regarding electronics that are registered. Most contracts do state that there's 7 days leeway anyway, I know my three one last year was like that. Could return the phone within 7 days.

Cheers mate.

Personally can't see why anyone would want a bigger phone than the 6. Its ideal!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate.

Personally can't see why anyone would want a bigger phone than the 6. Its ideal!!

That's what you/they were all saying about the 4 until the 5 came along, then you/they were saying the exact same thing about the 5 until the 6 came along.

Apple have really thrown a spanner into it the works now though LOL

I predict 6 v 6+ wars in due course.

Revels Mum & Sister
I buckled and ordered one. Should get it the end of the week.

Rolling naked is the only way! Not a fan of covering up a beautiful phone. Just be careful with it. I am a clumsy fool but largely have managed to not to smash mine about for years.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Been using the Mrs 6 over the weekend. 100% not getting me back from my Nexus yet. Her battery is crap also so think there's got to be something up with it.

We found naked it doesn't sit your hand nice. She went with the Apple case and it does feel very nice in the hand after.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Been using the Mrs 6 over the weekend. 100% not getting me back from my Nexus yet. Her battery is crap also so think there's got to be something up with it.

We found naked it doesn't sit your hand nice. She went with the Apple case and it does feel very nice in the hand after.

Side by side how does the screen on the 6 compare to the N5?

Listerine & Poledo

Yep, 7-days. Some may say that opening and trialling the goods is "acceptance", hell CPW-online thinks taking a SIM out of its holder is acceptance.

No, 7-days, no quibbles, you don't like it, send it back. Basically, you've not had a chance to look at and try the product prior to purchase, so you can send it back for full cancellation. Thats statutory law right there.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Side by side how does the screen on the 6 compare to the N5?

Not as big obviously and the picture is better on the N5 but nothing I'd ever worry about. It's also noticeably slower when surfing the web when I had them side by side on our wifi.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member

I've gone for an S5 over the 6. Was so dissapointed, it seems exactly the same as my 5s when on IOS8.