ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bit of a strange one. When I go to check my voicemails, it ends up calling my friend instead of going to voicemail. Any ideas?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Happening to me, and a house mate. Coincidence or an issue with a lot of people?

Basically, on safari if I click the URL bar it shuts down safari. It's been like this since about 2pm, and i've tried turning on/off, double clicking home and closing safari, anyone else?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I heard something about that on the news. Pretty sure it was that, said a fix was being rolled out or something like that.

I noticed my front facing camera has now got a crescent across the top right corner almost like the camera has shifted.

SQ5
Happening to me, and a house mate. Coincidence or an issue with a lot of people?

Basically, on safari if I click the URL bar it shuts down safari. It's been like this since about 2pm, and i've tried turning on/off, double clicking home and closing safari, anyone else?

Worldwide safari fault, to do with Apple servers and the spotlight search in safari.

Google Chrome is now top of the charts!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've no idea what this safari problem is? None of my iPhone fwends suffer it either?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got a quote today to replace the glass screen thats covering the camera lens. Just the glass covering, not camera lens - £240. Lol!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Who from? God himself?

Considering they'll change the whole handset out for £140 iirc that seems a bit implausible.
Apple themselves

5c4396e0e2a9cb74a407b8134d2e3c1f.jpg